Welcome to my blog...

Welcome to my blog. Horses are my favorite animal, and I'm sure their yours too! I've loved horses all my life and have been riding for quite a few years years. My mum first sat me on my old horse Poncho when I was 2 years old. Sadly Poncho died on Australia day 2009.

On this blog I'll give Information on horses, pictures, videos and more.

Friday, 8 July 2011

Horse Wyse Magazine

Now I absolutely have to tell you about HORSE WYSE MAGAZINE!!! it is the best horse magazine ever! And it actually is Australia's best horse magazine for young horse lovers. (like me!)
I recommend it to ALL of you who adore horses and ponies. You can enter competitions,(I entered the horsey bedroom comp. but I didn't win. You should have seen the rooms that won!!!), Do activities and puzzles, Find pen pals, (I'm trying to find one!), Read interesting and funny articles And HEAPS more!
You can also join a club they made called the totally horses club and that's when you can enter competitions.

If you want to find out more about Horse-Wyse, visit....

http://www.horsewyse.com.au/

But some things  might not work on the website because the website is new!

1 comment:

  1. Eleonor-Rei Desloire17 April 2012 at 18:51

    I'll happily be your penpal.

    I live in Australia, 14 years old and enjoy riding horses; I live on a farm. I train six days a week and compete intestate in dressage and occaisonally participate in some eventing. I am happy to share photos and my knowledge of horses. A bit about me; I don't judge others on their past and I don't hold grudges. I am very respectful towards others and take a mature approach to pretty much everything. I enjoy painting and pretty much anything artistic and if your interested I'm happy to send scans of my latest creations.


    Best wishes,
    Eleonor-Rei Desloire. (eleonor_desloire@yahoo.com.au)

    ReplyDelete

You can comment in any way you want! just don't be mean or rude to me, or one another!