Welcome to my blog...

Welcome to my blog. Horses are my favorite animal, and I'm sure their yours too! I've loved horses all my life and have been riding for quite a few years years. My mum first sat me on my old horse Poncho when I was 2 years old. Sadly Poncho died on Australia day 2009.

On this blog I'll give Information on horses, pictures, videos and more.

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

NOOOOO!!!!!

OMG! I'M SOO STUPID! I forgot to do a birthday celebration on THB's Birthday!!!! How could i forget???? I'm so sorry everyone! I really didn't mean to miss it! Lets just celebrate now shall we?
Well, on May the 10th 2011 a blog was born... Not your average blog, but a blog about the most beautiful things on earth HORSES! I first got the idea for my blog when my friend presented her blog to the class. I was INSPIRED and so i went home after school (obviously) and jumped on the computer, the rest is history. I never thought my blog would be such a hit, and i was beginning to think that i should delete it because i was getting no views. Then that one time i went on my blog and saw the number 1 on my stats i became hopeful. View after view, horse after horse my blog grew more widespread. I was astounded to see that people from other countries were watching my blog progress. I couldn't have made it here without the help and views from you guys and i hope all your horsey dreams come true!

Keep Cantering, Horse Crazy Girl :)

1 comment:

  1. just thought I might visit our blogs today. Get this, my blog has most nearly 12,000 view! Hard to believe, i dont even post on my blog any more!! The madness hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete

You can comment in any way you want! just don't be mean or rude to me, or one another!